Kess V5.017 won’t be locked if the internet connection is enabled. and no tokens need. newly add 140+ protocols
Kess V2 V5.017 online European version HW :V5.017 /SW: V2.23
Kess V2 V5.017 feature:
1. Online Version KESS Master Firmware V5.017 support online service by interent connection
2. 100% No Tokens Need for all vehicles, no tokens reset button, you can use Kess V5.017 for lifetime
3. Ksuite V2.23 Firmware V5.017 cover all major brands and protocols including Line, KAN, EDC17 and MED17 and for Ford J1850.
4. KESS V5.017 can support cars/trucks/tractors/bikes! KESS V2 supports vehicles accroding to engine. So V5.017 can support new vehicles!
6. Kess Master V5.017 can read and write ECU via OBD2 port directly, no need to disassemble ECU from the car, easy to use.
Latest Firmware V5.017 VS V4.036:
KESS V2 V5.017 supports more 140 types of vehicles and protocols than V4.036,it supports all protocols such as EDC17/k-line/DSG/DQ200 DQ250 DQ500 Gearbox/ST10 ….,No gray protocols anymore!
Works on Win XP Win7 32bit Win 8 etc.
Various built-in features and guarantees include:
1. Check the battery voltage in real time
2. Full Recovery function in case of problems
3. Automatic Checksum Correction, (where available)
4. Complete integration with ECM Titanium, which means it can be perfect with ECM Titanium
5. Management of the programming counters
6. Delete ScanTool function DTC
7. Different reading / writing speed options
8. Option to write full filection of the card
9. Boot Loader Mode Supported
Kess Master version Package List:
Kess Maser version FAQs:
Q1: I will start program EDC16, fiat/alfa/lancia, which hardware is probably better, KESS V2 or Galletto?
A1: KESS v2 is better one with no token limitation and no checksum error.
Q2: What is the difference between KESS V2 and K-TAG?
A2: Beside world-wide famous brand cars, K-TAG also supports trucks, tractors, bikes and work with a small part of motorcycle. Otherwise, KESS V2 has OBD function (means it program ECU by OBD diagnostic cable) while K-TAG doesn’t have.
Q3: Someone told me that KESS V2 can’t do EDC17 well, such as Bosch EDC 17 (cp04-CP14-CAN-Med17.X) and Bosch Bosch EDC 17 C54 (Passat, Golf, Crafter, Octávia, Yeti-VW).
A3: Yes, it can’t do EDC17 at present. It can do EDC16 well, but when you do it, you need to connect the Anti-mediation lock module to read and write data for vehicles. Becuase new style vehicles have new encrypted ways.