TagFlash is a powerful ECU Programmer that enables the reading and programming of engine control units (ECUs) and transmission control units (TCUs) for various cars, trucks, motorcycles, Marine worldwide。
It reads and writes EEPROM and flash memory of ECUs i.e Bosch, Marelli, Siemens, Ford, Delphi, Denso, Transtron, Delco, Continental,Motorola, Valeo, Siemens Continental etc.
Tagflash ecu programmer read/write ECU in the mode of OBD, on Bench, Boot mode, BDM, and Jtag systems. Shortly Tagflash is clone from FGTECH (V2023.03 Software)
TagFlash Language: Ltaliano, English, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Polish, Portugues, Czech, Romana, Turkish, Hungarian, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Serbian
TagFlash Update: Free update and No need Subscription.
TagFlash ECU programmer Highlights:
1. This new system developed with high-speed USB2.0 currently the fastest and safest production in the market.
2. It is easy to install and use by anyone.
3. The Driver will always be clickable, the options will not become gray.
4. Time synchronization is no need, it allows for some margin of error.
5. On bench mode, directly identify the chip type before reading/writing .
6. Stable to read / write eeprom & flash via OBD.
7. Checksum calculations: Reliable and Faster
8. Add speed limit off.
9. It is relatively up to date that the protocol is synchronized to the original tools.
10. It is not easy to damage the ecu. It can work directly if it can be written; if it cannot be written, it won’t be possible from the beginning.
11.There is no need to restart the software when the software reports an error, and there is a direct reset function in the option.
12. Support working in offline mode.
13. Synchronize Agreements Until April 1st, 2023
14. Stability/Comprehensive: Yes
15. Own Servers in Multiple countries
TagFlash is confirmed to read/write ECU types such as:
DCM3.7AP Hyundai Read ok via OBD, via Can bus.
MD1CS018 Yes: choose the chip type spc58 to read/write
sid208-sid209 read write on bench ok.
dcm7.1b can read via obd ok
dcm6.2v read via obd no problem
VOLVO EMS 2.2 Read OK with Tag Flash Waiting mod file to write in ….
MD1cs089 working well
Denso NEC76F0085 working
Edc16u1 written and read ok check correction obd.
SID310 MB written and read well.
DELPHI MPC555 READ no problem, for FORD / Ssangyong
Mitsubishi 4D56 RA6 ECU Read ok– data checked,same with other tools read out.
MITSUBISHI 4D56, Denso RHF4A ecu read / write good, Perform EGR off.
SID807,SID208,SID209 read/write on Bench, boot, OBD.
MCM2.1 working well
dcm6.2v vag bootmod for cloning, Dcm6.2a possible too.
Phoenix L12 Caan Bus read ok.
Isuzu Dmax 2007 with Delphi ECU can read write by Can bus.
Toyota 89661-58130 for Vellfire Denso 175035-4520 with 76F0038AGD read/write ok, perform decat function fast & Stable.
DELPHI DMCI 3 socket type DAF HYUNDAI UD TRUCK READ OK-WRITE OK
Mercedes Benz MED17.7.3 BENCH MODE READ OK BENCH TRICOR3 SAK1797 awaiting stage 1 tune
TagFlash is not able to read/write:
TagFlash Ecu programmer Kit included :
1.Tagflash ecu programmer Host
2.Bench plus Box
4.Volovo Truck OBD Plug
13.Mini Gender Changer