GM MDI Scanner GM Tech3 Diagnostic Tool for GM, Opel ,Saab From 2009 – 2020 YEAR
GM Tech3 Scanner is the newest GM factory scan tool for replacing GM TECH2 Diagnostic kit.
MDI when combined with the GDS2 application allows servicing of GM’s new Global Architecture Platform (Global A) vehicles.
Scan, pull codes, graph data and have all bi-directional controls available for all vehicle systems including Powertrain, Body, Chassis and Network.
This GM MDI Scan tool will also allow you to online re-program controllers .
Model coverage currently includes 2010-2013 Buick LaCrosse, 2010-2013 Cadillac SRX, 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro, 2010-2013 Equinox, 2011-2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2011-2013 Chevrolet Cruze, 2010-2013 GMC Terrain and 2011 Buick Regal.
For all other 1996-2013 GM vehicles you will need either a GM Tech2 or the optional ‘Tech2Win Emulator’ program to achieve OEM level functionality. The ‘Tech-2 Emulator’ can be used with MDI interface .
You will have 3 options for get GM MDI Scanner Software:
1.Buy the Hard disk together which have been installed with 2019.04 GDS2/Tech2Win for GM and Opel Diagnostic Packages.
2.We can help to install the 2020.04 GDS2 and Tech2win on your Laptop with Teamviewer Service.
3.If you have dealer account ,You can download and install from TIS2WEB .
GM MDI Tool Functions :
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* DTC reading and removal
* Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECU
* Recordable / playback of live data
* New software flash for existing ECU to fix drivability issues
* Programming and installation of new ECU (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, air bag, fuel pumps etc.,)
* Programming new keys
* Setting / removing speed limiters
* J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribed to their specified software
* More dealer specific functions
Which Vehicles workable by GDS2 Diagnostic programmer ?
What’s in GM MDI Scanner kit ?
GM MDI interface
OBDII Diagnostic cable
GDS2 application Hard disk (Option Part )